Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Technology!

Goodness, I didn't realize how out of the times I was until I started to create this web page/ blog...whatever it's called. Isn't it crazy how times have changed? I often wish my Grandma Burton could come back for just one day....what would she say about how we communicate now. It's really amazing in good ways and not so good ways. Take that mini van commercial for instance, you know the one where the family all has headphones on watching different programs on TV or listen to music. They are all smiling...I wonder why? Must be a funny show on, I guess. What happened to good old fashion family talks in the car....even fights for that matter...at least it was a form of communicating and learning how to deal with others. Anyway, I still believe the good outweighs the bad. Like this page for instance; how cool that our family who do not get to visit with us often can enjoy our lives by simply turning on their computers. Amazing!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Hey Browns...welcome to blog land!! It is a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. I am thrilled to see a new picture of your family. The boys have goten so big! Love & miss you!

Aunt Bonnie said...

I guess my first blog was erased, so I'm just writing to say I am happy to receive your blog. I was just thinking today of creating one myself to send to friends who send me theirs from New Zealand. Now I have two families to send to. Now I just need to figure out how to make my blog. Lindsay will help me, that's how!! God bless you all. We are praying for the place God wants Neil, and for all of you. Love you lots. Aunt Bonnie